When a live service stream is going longer or shorter than expected, there are 3 ways to assist
1. Click "Stop Now" or "Extend" in the left hand bar of the console.
- Each click of "Extend" will add 15 additional minutes.
- Make sure to extend the service at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled end time. Last minute extensions may not go through in time.
2. Click "Stop" or "Extend" from the event page.
- Open the event page for the service that is streaming.
- On the top right of the page there is a "Stop" and an "Extend" button.
- Make sure to click "Extend" at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled end time. Last minute extensions may not go through in time.
3. Use the OneRoom Remote app
- In the "On Live" section where the service is listed, click "Stop" to end it or "+ 15 Minutes" to extend.
- Do not wait until the last minute to extend, sometimes these do not go through in time.